Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Playing With My Cousin Florence

On the weekend I stayed with my family at home.  My cousin came on Sunday and her name is Florence.  She is younger than me and she had a sleepover at my house.  During the evening we played games like hide and seek.  When I hid, I went under the bed.  I had a fright when Florence found me.  Next it was Florence's turn to hide.  She hid under the bed.  Then I found Florence.  She was scared when I looked under the bed. 

After that Mum said it was time to go to sleep, so Florence and I brushed our teeth and put on our pajamas.  We both had rainbow pajamas.  We said our prayers and went to sleep.  I like it when my cousin Florence comes to our house for a sleepover because she is the best and we have lots of fun playing together!

No comments:

Post a Comment