Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Flower Girl

On the weekend I attended my cousin Niva's wedding.  First I went to a hotel to do my dress, earings and my nail polish.  The colour of my dress is pink.  I was the flower girl.  When we went in the limo we listened to some music from my cousin's phone.  The first song we listened to was Dance Pa Cito.  I love this song.  When we got to the wedding I gave out flowers for the bride to walk down the isle.  The bride's name was Niva.  After Niva and the groom kissed we went to the hall to eat food.  Then we went home and slept.

After we slept I was taken for photos.  The photos I took were great.  When we finished taking photos we went to a celebration for Niva's wedding.  I had some raro, lollies and for lunch I had bread, rice and fish nuggets.  After I had eaten we did three Samoan dances in from of everybody.  Then everybody danced and my cousins and I danced too.  I had a great time at my cousin's wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment