Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

My Friend’s Birthday Party


My Friend’s Birthday Party

In the holidays my cousin and I went to my friend’s birthday party.  My cousin’s name is JP.  My friend’s name is Toby.  Toby’s party was at the rock climbing place.  It is called ‘Climb Zone’.  My brother Aaron, my cousin Jewel and my Mum and Dad were also at Toby’s birthday party.

When we got to ‘Climb Zone’ we gave Toby his birthday present.  I gave him Lego Ninjuggo and a birthday card.  Then we ate Toby’s birthday cake.  It was chocolate with Batman decorated on it.  It tasted yum and fantastic!

Next Toby opened his presents.  He got a toy gun, a toy violin, a black and blue ball and Lego.  Then we all went rock climbing.  It was really hard climbing on the outside of the dinosaur skeleton.  I nearly fell down but my cousin Jewel caught me.  Later we played bumper cars.  We bumped each other and we had lots of fun. 

Later we went to McDonalds and then Hun Sun Restaurant for dinner.  Then we went home to sleep.  I was very tired but I had a great day!

By Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment