Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

Going To The Beach


Going To The Beach

In the holidays I went swimming at the beach.  I went with my three brothers and my sister.  My sisters’ name is Rhonda and my brothers’ names are Sosefo, Kolio and Ofa.  My Dad took us to the beach. 

When we got to the beach the first thing we did was to have a swim.  It was very cold because it is the middle of winter.  But it was still lots of fun.  After we got out of the water we quickly got dry and put on our clothes to get warm.

Next we went looking for shells and seaweed along the beach.  We found ten shells and ten pieces of seaweed.  Then we played on the sand.  Rhonda, my brothers and I built lots of sandcastles.  We decorated them with shells and sticks.  They looked really cool.

Later we went home, had a shower and ate some hot food.  I like going to the beach to play.  I like it a lot.  The best part was looking for shells and seaweed together.

By Heneliena

No comments:

Post a Comment