Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

My Auntie's Birthday

My Auntie's Birthday

My Auntie Maria had a birthday party on the weekend. She is my Dad's youngest sister.  I went to her party with my Mum and Dad.  Her party was at my Nana's house.  

All of my family were there.  There were lots and lots of people.  My Mum cooked some food and we took it with us to the party.  It was sausages and chicken. I forgot to get my Auntie Maria a present but I gave her a big hug instead.  

We celebrated my Auntie Maria's birthday by have cooked pig.  This is the Tongan way of celebrating.  My Nana bought Auntie Maria a blue and white dress.  Auntie Maria liked it a lot and she look very pretty in it.  

My cousins and I played and ran around outside in the dark.  It was scary but fun at the same time.  We also played cops and robbers.  I was a cop.  The girls were cops and the boys were robbers.  I caught some robbers and put them into pretend jail.  Then one of the robbers crept out of jail and ran away.  I tried to catch him with my pretend cop police car.  I caught him but he pulled me by my T-shirt and ran away again.  I asked my other cousins to come and help me but they were all too busy trying to catch the other robbers.

After the party we were all very tired so we watched a movie' and then we went home to sleep

By Fulila

No comments:

Post a Comment