Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

Going To Grandpa's Place

In the holidays I went to my Grandpa's farm in Dargeville.  Dargeville is two hours away from where I live in Auckland. At my Grandpa's place I got to feed the pigs with lettuce and some meat.  I named the little piglets Dirty Michael, Stinky, Tufflet and Silly.  My favourite piglet was Stinky because Stinky farts and poops a lot, and piglet is a little piglet and he's a boy, and he's only two years old.  

After I fed the pigs and piglets I went to eat with my Grandpa, Mum, Dad, sister, cousin and my auntie.  We all had tuna sandwiches with lettuce.  We left Grandpa's place at five o'clock pm.  My Mum saw the sunset and she said that it was beautiful.  "Look at it son" she said to me.  "Okay Mum", I shouted!

No comments:

Post a Comment