Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Going To The New LIfe Hall

On the weekend I went to the New Life Hall with my family.  At the hall I jumped on the bouncy castle.  I jumped high and fast.  It was fun.  After I had finished jumping on the bouncy castle I saw Lupe.  She is in my class at school.  Lupe was having fun too.  

Then I played bull-rush on the grass with lots of other kids.  Lots of my cousins were playing bull-rush too.  My cousins Junior and Ofa were there.   I was fast at playing bull-rush and my brother was last at bull-rush.  After that we ate ham and roast pig, and crab salad. It tasted good.  When we had finished eating we said goodbye and went home.  My favourite things that I did all day were bouncing on the bouncy castle and playing bull-rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment