Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

Going To Inflatable World

In the holidays I went to Inflatable World with my family.  First, we went on the Bouncy Ball.  My mum tried to jump on the ball but she accidentally landed on the mat.  My dad and my baby brother won the Bouncy Ball by jumping up and down on it.  

Next we went to the big Bouncy Slide.  We climbed up the stairs and then we slid down fast.  I climbed up and slid down the Bouncy Slide nine times because it was fun.  My brother also played on it and he knows how to climb up on his own.

After that my mum and I went to the Bouncy Castle.  We had to follow the yellow line to get to the Bouncy Castle.  My mum and I won the Bouncy Castle because we won the game. We had fun at Inflatable World.  I wish I could go back to Inflatable World again sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment