Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Rainbows End



In the holidays I went to Rainbows End.  I went with my mum and dad.  First we had lunch.  For lunch I had a salami sandwich.  It was yummy. 

Then we went to the Gold Rush ride.  I really liked the Gold Rush ride because you go super fast and it tricks you.  It looks like you are going to crash into a wall but then it turns away from the wall just in time.  After that we went to the Log ride.  It looked like it was going to wet you but when you got close to it it stopped.  It was a relief.

Thanks mum and dad for taking me to Rainbows end.  I had a really fabulous time.


1 comment:

  1. I think that you are very brave, I don't like rides like that. It sounds like you had fun though, great recount writing Oliver, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete