Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Tonga



In the holidays my family and I went to Tonga.  We went in the plane.  It was a long way but I did not go to sleep. 

When we got to the Tongan airport my uncle was waiting for us.  He had come and picked us up.  He took us to my nana’s house.    My mum’s brothers and her sister, and their families, are living in my nana’s house.  My nana is with God in heaven. 

When we arrived at nana’s house I saw my mum’s dog and I played with the puppies.   Later I went inside the house and I saw my mum’s cat. 

Then we all had lunch.  I was very hungry because it is a long way to travel to Tonga.  After that I played with my brother outside while my parents talked to the other grown-ups. 

The next day my Tongan friend and his brother came to play with me and my brother.  My friend’s name is Morie and his brother’s name is Sione.   We shared some toys inside, and then we went to have a look at the puppies and the dogs. 

I had a good time visiting my family and my friends in Tonga.


1 comment:

  1. You were very lucky to spend the time with family and to travel and make new friends too Augustine. Great writing with detail and a range of vocabulary also.

    ReplyDelete