Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Visiting Hamilton



In the holidays my mum, my brothers and I went to Hamilton.  We went to visit our relatives and friends. 

When we got to Hamilton we went to Chipmunks.  Our family and friends were at Chipmunks.  We went inside and said hi to our family and friends.  Next we got some food for them and us.  Then we played on the bouncy castle and we helped children who were being bullied.  We also played on the slide.  I went down fast on the slide.  Later we played tag, and hide and seek.

We kept playing until 7-00pm and then we had to finish.  After that we got in our van and travelled back to our home in Auckland.  It was fun playing with my family and friends at Chipmunks in Hamilton.


1 comment:

  1. You are very lucky Angelina. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Great recount writing. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete