Pages

Monday 20 April 2015

Moving



In the holidays my mum and I packed up our things.  This is because we are going to be moving to our new house this Thursday. 

My uncle delivered a lot of boxes to our house so that we could pack up all our things.  First I went to my dad to find out what I needed to put in the frozen box and what I needed to put in the rubbish bin.  Next I went to my mum and she said that I had to put all of my hairbands into my box.  After doing that I was a bit tired so I took a break. 

Next my dad and I went outside to put all the rubbish in the bin.  Later it was time to go to sleep.  I had a wonderful day packing up my things.  I am looking forward to moving to our new house on Thursday.



1 comment:

  1. How exciting, you were a big help to your parents. Great writing.

    ReplyDelete