Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Going Swimming



In the holidays I went swimming with my mum.  We went to the Panmure Swimming Pools.  First I went on the water slide.  My mum watched me slide down the water slide fast.  The pool was a little bit warm.  It felt good.

Mum got in the pool too.  We went swimming around the pool together.  I dove under the water and when I came back up I sang the song ‘Row, Row, Row The Boat’.  Then mum said it was time for us to get out.  So we got out and had our lunch.  Then we got dressed. 

We had spent 6 hours at the pool.  I wasn’t allowed in the hot pool because it is for the grown-ups.  I love going to the pools.  I have been to the pools heaps of times and I hope I can go there again soon. 


1 comment:

  1. What a great way to spend the holidays. Great detail in your writing, well done!

    ReplyDelete