Pages

Monday 20 April 2015

Our New House



In the holidays my mum and I painted our new house.  We painted both the inside and the outside of the house.  We painted the outside white.  We painted my bedroom purple and my mum’s bedroom white.

While we were painting my aunty Vanessa and my cousin Caleb came to have a look.  They said that we were doing a good job painting and that our house was cool. 

We are going to move into our new house on Saturday.  We have packed most of our things into boxes ready to move.  We didn’t pack my toys so that I could still play with them.  We did pack my clothes so I have to go and get them out of the box when I want to wear them. 

My mummy forgot that I had school this morning.  She couldn’t find my drink bottle but later she found it in one of the boxes in the cupboard.  We are very excited to be moving. 


1 comment:

  1. You were very helpful. It's very exciting and I can hear from your story, just how excited you are! Great writing.

    ReplyDelete