Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Bowling




In the holidays I went bowling with my mum, my dad and my sisters.  We had the best time at the Bowling Club.

First we got to pick our super hero names.  I picked the name Blackfire.  Then we got put into teams.  My sisters and I were in the children’s team. 

Next we started to play bowls.  I aimed the bowling ball and tried to knock over the bowling pins.  I knocked all of the pins over and I got a strike.  Both teams won.  We had a tie. 

After that we went to Laser Strike game.  We had to wear some amour and carry a laser gun.  We had to shoot in the middle of someone else’s armour three times and then they were out.  When we were out we had to load our guns again.  We all had points on our guns.  I got 20 points and 16 points. 

Later we had lunch at KFC and then we went home.  I love going bowling and playing laser strike because it is fun.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Summer, what a busy day you had with your family. Great detail in your work and a lot of great words too.

    ReplyDelete