Pages

Monday 20 April 2015

Having Fun In The Holidays



In the holidays I went to a fun place called Jump.  I went with my family.  At Jump we played dodge ball.  The coach put us into two teams.  When the coach said to go to the left you got put into the left team.  When the coach said go to the right you got put into the right team.  There were some little kids in each team.  I tried to defend them so that they wouldn’t get hit.

After we got into our teams we started to play some games.  The coach said, “touch the walls”.  Then he said, “3, 2, 1 dodge ball”.   After he said that we had to get the balls into the middle of the stadium.  There were seven balls. 

We tried to catch the ball from the other team.  It was great because we got a ball.  Next we tried to throw the ball to the other team of kids.  When they caught the ball they were out.  When you get put out you have to wait on the line at the side of the stadium.  I had lots of fun playing at Jump.  I hope that I get to do it again soon.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun Bryan. Great holiday and family time. Great detail in your work, keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete