Pages

Monday 20 April 2015

Cinderella



In the holidays I went to the movies with my 2 aunties and 5 of my cousins.  We went to see Cinderella.  When we got to the movies my aunty paid for our tickets. 

The movie was about Cinderella and Prince Charming.  At the beginning of the movie Cinderella was born and then she grew up.  She had animal friends.  She lived with her Mum and Dad.  She was happy.

In the second part of the movie Cinderella went to sleep, her Mum died and then her Dad looked after Cinderella.  Later her Dad remarried and Cinderella lived with her Stepmother and Stepsisters.  They were all mean to her.  When she was going to the ball with them they ripped her Mother’s dress.

Then her Fairy God Mother helped her to go to the ball.  At the ball she danced with Prince Charming.  At the end of the movie Cinderella and Prince Charming got married and lived happily ever after. 

I liked the movie about Cinderella because she got to wear a pretty blue dress and a pretty pink dress.


1 comment:

  1. Great retelling of the main parts of the story Kena. It makes me want to go and see it myself. That shows how good your writing was.

    ReplyDelete