Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

At The Pools



In the holidays I went to the pools with my Mum.  I wore my togs to the swimming pool.  I went in the deep pool while my Mum watched me. 

I am learning to float.  My mum held me with her hands under my back while I floated.  Next I did a handstand under the water.  My mum tried to get me but she couldn’t.  I like doing handstands.

I also really liked it when my Mum piggy backed me in the water and then threw me up.  I landed in the water.  She did it twice.  I splashed all the people and I went so high that I nearly touched the sky. 

Then I jumped off the high board and splashed my mum.  She went under the water and didn’t hold her breath.  I did lots of swimming under the water and I pulled my Mum’s leg.  She laughed.  Then my Mum went quietly under the water and pulled my leg and I laughed. 

Later my Nan, auntie and cousin Caleb arrived and got into the water.  I went under the water and pulled everyone’s legs and they laughed. 

After we left the swimming pools we went to get McDonald’s and KFC.  Swimming is fantastic and I can’t wait to go swimming again.



1 comment: