Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

The Sleepover



In the holidays my brother and his family came for a sleepover at my house.  There was my brother, his girlfriend and their kids.  One of the kids is a boy.  His name is Isaac and he is 3 years old.  Isaac is my nephew.  His sister is called Nia and she is 1 year old.  She is still a baby.  Nia is my niece.

First we all watched my brothers’ movie about rugby.  Then we watched my nephews’ movie.  It was called Spiderman.  I missed some of the movie because I was brushing my sisters’ hair.  My sister is called Ana and she is 16 years old.

Next we watched my nieces’ movie.  It was called Frozen.  The main characters in the movie are Ona and Elsa.  They are princesses.  There are also 2 boys in the movie.  They are Prince Hans and Prince Christoff. 

After that we went to my gandma’s house and we ate some food.  Then we went back home and went to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment