Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Rainbows End



In the holidays I went to Rainbows End with my family.  There was my mum, dad, auntie, uncle, baby brother.  I was very excited before we went because I like to ride on the roller coaster.  I thought that maybe my mum would let me ride on the roller coaster again this time.  When I asked her if I could ride on the roller coaster she said yes. 

When we got to Rainbows End my dad said that we had to go to Kidz Kingdom.  At Kidz Kingdom there were lots of rides.  Then I went on the roller coaster with all of my family.  It was very scary and a lot of fun.  My baby brother was very scared. 

Later we went back to Kidz Kingdom.  I and my mum went on the ride that goes up and down.  It went slowly.  I liked going on this ride.  Next I went on the bumper cars with my dad and baby brother.  I bumped my dad’s and baby brother’s car.  It was fun.  Then my mum and I went back to ride on the roller coaster again.  It was a lot of fun.  I hope that we can go back to Rainbows End again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment