Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

The Beach



In the holidays I went to the beach.  I went with my mum and dad, my auntie and uncle, and my brother and cousin.  My brother’s name is Christian and my cousin’s name is Lay.  We went in my gandpa’s car. 

When we arrived at the beach I had a drink and then I went for a swim.  My brother and my cousin also went for a swim.  At first it was very cold then after we swam for a while I got warm.  Next we got out of the water and played on the playground.  I played on the big slide, the swing and the roundabout. 

After that we went home.  The best thing I liked about the day was swimming in the sea.  It was lots of fun.


1 comment:

  1. I really like going to the beach too and I am looking forward to go again with my family soon. I really enjoy reading your story.
    Viena (AUgustine's mum)

    ReplyDelete