Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

In The Holidays



In the holidays I went to my cousin’s house.  My cousin’s name is Richard.  Richard is older than me.  He is seven.  He has two younger sisters called Charlotte and Hattie. 

First we played on the trampoline in Richard’s backyard.  We jumped up and down, and we did tricks.  It was fun. 

Next my auntie told us to go and get our togs on.  My auntie’s name is Rachael.  We went to the beach.  When we got there we saw a really big mountain that was made out of sand.  It had a hole in the top with a moat around it.  My cousin Charlotte got sand in her eyes when she fell over.  Auntie Rachael made it better by wiping Charlotte’s eyes.


Then I went for a little swim.  But it was a little bit cold.  After that we had a picnic and then we played some more on the beach.  Later we packed up and went back home.  I had a fun and an exciting day.



No comments:

Post a Comment