Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

In The Holidays



In the holidays I went to Rainbows End with my auntie and my sister.  My sister’s name is Tyrah.  First we went to the small roller coaster with my auntie.  It was for children but my auntie could still fit in the carts.  There was enough room for everybody.  Then we went to the roundabout.  My sister and I got onto a horse each.  My auntie videoed us as we went around the roundabout.  We waved and smiled to my auntie.  We also said hello to each other.

Next we went to the ride which had seats that looked like rocket ships.  I was too big to get in it but my sister Tyrah could fit.  She had to put a seat belt on just like we do in the car.  Tryah waved to us as she went around and around. 

After that we went to find some food because we were really hungry.  We had hot dogs and drink.  Next we went inside a big room and took off our shoes.  There were lots of things to do.  We went on the bumpy ride and the other ride downstairs.  We also did some other things that were fun too.  When we got home we were very tired.  I felt like having a nap.  It was lots of fun at Rainbows End.



No comments:

Post a Comment