Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

In The Holidays



In the holidays I did lots of fun things with my family.  I played basketball with my brother Aaron and my friend Moneshil.  We played the basketball game called 21.  I guarded my brother so that he couldn’t shoot.  My friend Moneshil blocked Aaron so I got the ball.  I dribbled the ball and then I passed it to Moneshil and he scored a goal.  Next my brother got the ball and he scored a 3 pointer. 

After that we played hide and seek.  First we played rock, paper, scissors to see who was going to be in.  I won and so I was in.  I counted up to 20 and then I said ready or not here I come.  I went to the deck and I saw Moneshil.  I couldn’t see my brother.  Then we saw my brother.  He was hiding behind the tree. 

Later we went inside and my friend Moneshil went home.  Next I watched Pope Francis on TV with my Mum and Dad.  I thought that our Pope and his car were very cool.  When our Pope went to the airport the Filipino people danced for joy.  I liked watching our Pope on TV.  I had a fantastic day.



No comments:

Post a Comment