Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

In The Holidays



In the holidays I played with my friends.  Their names are Arnu and Kera.  They are both older than me.  Arnu is 9 years old and Kera is 8 years old. 

We played at my house.  We played in the bark in my garden.  We ran around, played tag and slid down on the bark.  We played with our water guns and we squirted each other with water. 

Next we put our water guns down and climbed up the tree. We climbed high in the tree.  When we got down we threw bark in each other’s T-shirts.  After that I climbed up the tree and my friends squirted me with water.

I had a fun day and so did my friends.  I like playing in the bark with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your story because you have shown lots of things you did in the holidays. I wonder if we could do this with my children? Thank you for sharing your ideas.
    Viena (Augustine's mum)

    ReplyDelete