Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

At The Swimming Pool



In the holidays I went to the swimming pool with my family.  My family included my brothers, sisters, cousins, nana, aunties and uncles.  My mum and dad didn’t come with us because they were working.

We travelled to the swimming pool in two vans.  First, when we got to the pool, we put on our swimming clothes. Then we went to swim in the swimming pool. 
It was nice and warm in the swimming pool.  I had lots of fun in the pool.  I splashed water all over myself and it felt good.  Then I swam up and down the pool.  Some of my brothers and sisters also swam up and down the pool.  After that I went on the slide.  There was water coming down the slide and it ended in the swimming pool.  I slid down the slide very fast and then splashed into the pool. 

After that I looked for my auntie and nana, but they were over in the hot pool.  When I found my nana I told her that I wanted something to eat.  She laughed and pushed me into the water.  I laughed too. 

Then I needed to find my brother, and I partnered up with my sister.  We all went to eat some food together.  I ate chips and I had a drink of water.  Then I was tired.  Not everyone in my family was tired.  Finally we left the pools and we went back home.  I like going to the swimming pools.  

1 comment:

  1. Swimming pools are just so much fun. I love to take my kids swimming and recently we took the plunge and had a medium sized fiberglass pool fitted in our garden. The kids love it. We can also use it all year round as it was installed with a cover and solar heating. It also has little lights!

    Stella Hammond @ Palm City Pools

    ReplyDelete