Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Inflatable World



In the holidays I went to Inflatable World with my mum, my nana and my cousin Caleb.  When we got there Caleb and I went on the Bouncy Castle.  Nana came on the Bouncy Castle with us.  Nana is the person who has to hop on the things that Caleb goes on. 

Then I got hot and so did Caleb.  So we had a drink each.  After we had our drinks I went on the Obstacles.  Caleb and I had to run and jump to get into the Obstacles.  Caleb couldn’t jump high enough so nana had to give him a hand.  I climbed over the medium sized wall and slid down.  Then I came to big wall.  I managed to get over the big wall.  I had to put my feet in the green things and then I held the black things to help me to get over.

Next I went on the Climbing Wall.  It felt a bit scary.  I climbed to the top.  Nana helped Caleb to get on the climbing wall.  Caleb needed nana’s help because he had never been on a climbing wall before.  Later my nana came on the slide with Caleb and I. 

Then we went to McDonald’s.  At McDonald’s I had a cheese burger and I got a Minion.  The food tasted good. Caleb and I like it.  We had lots of fun at Inflatable World.  I think Inflatable World is cool and so does my cousin Caleb.  

No comments:

Post a Comment