Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Train Trip



In the holidays my auntie Noah took Penelope, Tryah, Leiloa and I on a train ride to the city.  Tyrah is my sister from Auckland, Penelope is my big sister from up north, and Leiloa is my sister from Samoa.

We boarded the train at the Glen Innes Station.  Then we travelled on the train to the city.  It was a short trip.  When we got to the Britomart Train Station, in the city, we walked outside and we went to the mall.

First we looked in two different shops but my auntie didn’t like those shops.  So then we found a shop that my auntie picked.  We went into the shop and bought some colouring books, writing books and colouring pens.  We also bought earphones for my auntie and a phone cover for Penelope’s phone.  My auntie said that Penelope needed a phone cover to protect her phone.

Next we got some food at McDonald’s.  We ate our food outside.  While I ate my chips I saw some pigeons that were starving, so I feed them some of my chips.  Lots of pigeons came to me and I petted them.  They kept flapping their wings. 

After that we had to go home, but we didn’t know what to do so we asked a man which was our train.  He said, “Your train was the one that just left”.  So we had to wait for another train to arrive.

Soon the train that we were waiting for arrived.  So we went on the train and waited for the driver to say, “Glen Innes Station”.  When we got back to the Glen Innes Station we got out of the train and we went to the Internet place in the shopping centre.  At the Internet place we watched parts of some movies.

After that we went home by taxi.  When we got home it was raining so we went inside and changed our clothes.  Then we sat in the lounge and watched a movie.  We were all tired but we had a great day going to the city in the train.



No comments:

Post a Comment