Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

The Beach



In the holidays I went to the beach.  I went with my whole family.  Before we left home we all changed into our swimming togs.  We travelled to the beach in our van.

First, when we got to the beach, my brother, my two sisters and I had a swim.  We all screamed when we got into the water because the water was cold.  We only stayed in the water for a short time and then we got out and dried ourselves with our towels.  Then we got dressed so that we could get warm.

Next we had something to eat and some juice to drink.  My mum bought tuna sandwiches for us to eat.  They tasted yum. 

Later I built a big sand castle out of sand and we decorated it with pretty shells.  My sister Nicolle helped me to build the sand castle. 

After that my family and I went home.  I like going to the beach and so does my whole family.


No comments:

Post a Comment