Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

Rotorua



In the holidays I went to Rotorua with my family.  My cousins and my auntie and uncle, from Hamilton, came too.  We did lots of fun things in Rotorua.

First we went on the Luge.  A Luge is like a slide but you sit in a big cabin and a machine next to the outside panel takes a photo of you.  Then it gets going and you go down a really, really, steep slide.  It was really, really, fast and my heart beat fast!  My six year old cousin yelled loudly as we speed down the slide. 

After that we got ten boxes of goodies from the candy shop.  There was candy inside the boxes.  They were yellow and green and they tasted sour like lemons.  I thought they tasted yummy.  But when my mum tasted them she said, “aahhhh, it tastes terrible”!

Next we went to the café.  We ate spaghetti and we drank hot milo.  We were cold so the hot food helped to warm us up.  It tasted really, really, yum. 

 Later we went to Rainbow Springs.  It was a real cool.  There was a talking American parrot.  It said, “Hello” to us.  I said, “Hello” back to the parrot.  The trainer said that I was the first kid to ever make the parrot talk at Rainbow Springs.  I also saw a kiwi.  It had a big, big yellow beak and I saw the baby kiwis hatching.  They were very small and cute.  I really, really want to go back to Rotorua again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment