Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Daddy’s Birthday



In the holidays it was my Daddy’s birthday.  For Daddy’s birthday I gave him my card.  I had made the card myself.  I gave him my card.  He said, “Thank you Summer”, and he gave me a big hug. 

Later on my Mum and my sister came back from Aaron’s birthday party.  Aaron is my sister’s friend from Child’s Time Play School.  Then we all got ready to go to the movies at Sylvia Park.

The movie was called Inside Out.  The main character was called Riley.  It was a cool movie because there were some interesting characters inside Rily’s head.  They were called Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust and Fear.  They were the best people inside Riley’s head. 

When the movie was finished we went to Sylvia Park Mall to have dinner.  For dinner I had a mince and cheese pie, but the rest of my family had a burger each and a big cookie.  My pie was yum and my family said that their burgers and cookies were yum too. 

After eating we went to the shop to buy a big cake for Daddy’s birthday.  We bought Daddy a big chocolate cake.  Then we went home to eat the cake.  Later, while we ate the cake, we watched TV.  After watching TV we went to sleep.  That was the best day ever.  I hope someone in my family has a birthday in the next lot of holidays.



No comments:

Post a Comment