Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

The Swimming Pools



In the holidays I went to the swimming pools with my family.  Before we left home we changed into our swimming togs and then we went to the pools in our car.

At the pools I swam with my cousin.  My cousin’s name is Necola.  She is older than I am.  My mum and my dad also swam with us.  It was cold in the little pool.  I couldn’t swim in the big pool because it is for the grownups.

Later, when I had finished swimming I hopped out of the pool and my mum said that it was home time.  Next I had a shower and then I got changed into my clothes.

After we had all gotten dressed into our warm clothes we went outside and had some lunch.  I had Nuttala sandwiches.  They tasted yum.

After that we went home because we were all tired from swimming.  I had lots of fun with my family at the swimming pool.




No comments:

Post a Comment