Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

The Museum


In the holidays I went to the Museum with my mum.  We went by bus.  At the Museum I saw a volcano.  It wasn’t a real volcano.  The volcano was big.  It was so big that it nearly touched the roof.  The volcano was coloured light blue and dark blue.  I think that it was made of rock.  It was just like a real volcano.

Next we went to see the sharks.  They weren’t real sharks.  The sharks were all different sizes.  Some sharks were big, some were medium and some were small.  The big shark had very big teeth.  It was scary.  It would be even scarier if it was alive and swimming around.  My mum took a photo of me and the big shark.

After that we went to visit the Marae.  It looked a bit like a house.  We had to take our shoes off when we went into the Marae.  There were some people inside but there was no stuff inside.  We looked at the carvings.  They were amazing.  I had a neat time at the Museum with my mum. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Harley
    We like reading your story. It sounds like you had so much fun with mum at the museum and you also learned a lot. My sons would like a trip on a bus too just like you did with your mum. Good work and keep it up.
    Augustine's mum & family

    ReplyDelete