Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Going To The City



In the holidays my aunty, my sisters and I went on a train ride to the city.  I saw lots of people on the train and they were all quiet.  We went inside a tunnel.  It was very dark and I could see my sisters’, and my own, reflection in the window.

When we got off the train we were in the city.  We walked along Custom Street and went into some shops.   We did some shopping.  I bought a colouring book and some colouring pens.

After we had finished shopping we went to eat at McDonald’s.  It was the McDonald’s in the shopping mall.  We ate chips and burgers, and some chicken nuggets.  They tasted good.  Then we caught the train back to Glen Innes.

We had fun going to the city in the train.  I want to go on the train to the city again soon.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyrah, that was a great recount going with Auntie and Leiloa ay? I had lots of fun with you all. I also liked how you did the beginning, middle, and end. Tino Pai!

    ReplyDelete