Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Sylvia Park



In the holidays my Dad, Mum, my little brother and I went to the Sylvia Park Shopping Mall.  My little brother’s name is Justin.

First we ate at McDonald’s. We ate cheese burgers, chicken McNuggets and fries.  We also had ice cream cones.  They are a very yummy desert.  I like them a lot. 

After we had eaten my brother and I played on the playground.  We played on the slide monkey bars and in the tunnel.  There were only a few other children there.  Then we stopped playing to go to the Warehouse. 

At the Warehouse Justin bought a paw patrol toy with a truck and a packet of Lego.  I bought a box of blue kinetic sand, some glittering pyjamas and a packet of Lego.  Later my Mum bought me some of my school uniform and a pair of socks.  She also bought Justin a new jacket. 

Finally, when we had finished our shopping we went back home.  We all had a good day at the Sylvia Park Shopping Mall.


No comments:

Post a Comment