Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

The Party



One night in the holidays my family and I went to a party.  It was the African Community Party.  We had been looking forward to it for a while.  It was held in a room next to the hall.  Usually we are in the hall but someone else had booked before us.

First, when we got there, we said our prayers.  Then we said hi to each other and we had a chat. After that we put the music on.  The music was on a CD.  It was African music.

Then my dad arrived.  He and my uncle talked to each other and I stood with them.  Next my sister and I danced.  The whole crowd started to dance.  We did fast dancing and slow dancing.  I like dancing.

Later we ate some food.  Everyone bought some food to the party.  I ate red soup and chicken.  I ate all of it and it tasted good.  Finally it was home time and I said goodbye to everyone.  There were 55 people at the party.  Sometimes we have about one hundred and eighty people at our African Community Party.  I had a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment